ALL RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT OF THIS PAGE GO TO PRESERVATION SOUTH
Clemson University’s Holtzendorff Hall
Preservation South assisted Clemson University in their undertaking of the exterior rehabilitation of the Holtzendorff Hall. The non-historic aluminum frame windows installed in 1957 were removed and new windows were recreated based on the original design and installed. The remaining historic windows were refurbished and all of the windows were repainted in their historic two tone color scheme.