ALL RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT OF THIS PAGE GO TO PRESERVATION SOUTH
Goodwin House, Greenville, SC (circa 1790)
Preservation South worked with 1st Class Construction and Greenville County on the rehabilitation of the John Goodwin House on Scenic Hwy 11. The project used SCDOT grant funds to stabilize the historic building. Through focused restoration of character defining elements of the building we were able to extend the funds to double the scope and restore the exterior of the building to its historic appearance.